Collection of personal information
1. To facilitate the service to all users who access the website of the National Research Council. The website collects personal information such as your email address, home or work address, ZIP Code or phone number.
2. In case you sign up to subscribe or to use one of the services. The National Research Council will collect your personal information, including Sex, Aging, Favorite (Preferences / Favorites) or Interests.
3. In addition, to explore the popularity of the service. It would be useful to use statistics to improve the quality of service provided by the National Research Council of Thailand. It is necessary to collect some of your information, such as IP Address, Browser Type, Domain Name, web page of the website visited by the user. Time to visit the website (Access Times) and the website that the user accessed earlier (Referring Website Addresses).
Use of personal information
1. The National Research Council will use your personal information only as necessary, such as name and address, to use for public relations services. Or provide information. Include your opinion in the activities or activities of the National Research Council only.
2. The National Research Council of Thailand hereby certifies that no personal data may be collected from the National Research Council. Collected To sell or distribute to third parties strictly. Unless permission is obtained from you.
3. Where the National Research Council has hired other agencies to process your personal information, such as parcel delivery. Statistical analysis of activities or activities of the National Research Council of Thailand, etc. National Research Council of Thailand will require the agency that has been commissioned to do so. Keep secret And the security of your personal information. And prohibit the use of such personal information in addition to the activities of the National Research Council of Thailand.
The right to control your personal information
For the sake of maintaining your privacy. You have the right to choose to use or share your personal information. Or may opt out of any marketing material or media. From the National Research Council. Simply fill out the form and submit it to the National Research Council on the webpage. Http://www.pea.co.th
Security for personal information
For the sake of confidentiality and security of your personal information. The National Research Council of Thailand has established regulations within the agency to determine your right to access or use your personal information. And to maintain the confidentiality and security of some of the most important information, such as credit card numbers, the National Research Council has established a secure communication channel for such data by encrypting such information. For example, make use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
"Cookie" is the information (agency / website) sent to the user's web browser. And once it is installed in your system, if cookies are used, the National Research Council Web site can record or memorize user information. Until the user quit the site search. Or until the user deletes the "cookies" or does not allow "cookies" to work anymore.
If you choose "cookies," you will be more comfortable browsing the site because "cookies" will help remember the websites you visit or visit. The National Research Council will use "cookie" data collected or collected for statistical analysis. Or in other activities of the National Research Council. To improve the quality of service of the National Research Council.
National Research Council of Thailand
196 Phaholyothin Road Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900