Website Security Policy
Measures and methods of maintaining website security.
Have realized the importance of maintaining a secure website. To protect user information from being compromised. Or invade from the unsatisfactory Or who has no right to access the data. It has set up a website security measures. By using advanced data security standards. Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which is a 128-bit encryption (128-bits Encryption) technology to encrypt data sent over the Internet at all times. There are financial transactions via the Internet of the National Research Council of Thailand. It makes the data interceptor on the way can not be used to continue. It uses encryption primarily to secure data. The user can be observed from the protocol name is https: //.
Additional technology used to maintain security.
In addition to measures And how to maintain security generally mentioned above. The National Research Council also uses the following high-tech technologies to protect your personal information.
- Firewall is a software system that will allow only those who have the right. Or those approved by the National Research Council only through the Fire Wall to access the data.
- Scan Virus In addition to all computers that provide services, it has installed anti-virus software with high efficiency and update regularly. The National Research Council also installs Scan Virus Software on a dedicated server.
- Cookies are small computer files. To make temporary storage necessary. Into the applicant's computer. For the convenience and speed of communication. However, the National Research Council recognizes the privacy of The user is very good. Avoid using cookies. If cookies are required, the company will consider carefully. And realize safety. And the privacy of the subscriber.
- Auto Log off in using the services of the National Research Council. After logging out, log off. If the user forgets to log off, the system logs off automatically at the appropriate time of each service. For the safety of users themselves.
Advice on maintaining security
Although the National Research Council has high standards of technology and methods of security. To help prevent unauthorized access to your personal or confidential information without the authority mentioned above. But it is generally known that. Currently, there is no system. Any security To protect your information is strictly prohibited from being destroyed or accessed by an unauthorized person. Therefore, you should follow the following security advisory:
- Be careful to download the program from the Internet to use the site should check the correct address before login to the service to prevent the site being tampered with.
- It should install a virus check on the machine and try to improve the program. Check the virus on your machine is always up to date.
Install Personal Fire wall to protect the computer. From the attack of the bad guys like Cracker or Hacker.